Monday 3 January 2011

WELCOME TO MY CYBER SCRAPBOOK

A new year & a new blog! It will be food related thats for sure & i want it to have a scrapbook feel...i really need to sort through all my ideas, but ClipCanteen will contain this & that & these:

*  Clippings,cuttings,images & articles from my collection of quirky cookbooks,vintage magazines & the net.

*  FULL ENGLISH DESIGN -Found designs & illustrations with a "could only be" very British feel, something i think is lost or pretty rare these days.

*  Bizarre & bonkers recipes.

*  My suggestions (if i may) of what to make for tea (dinner!) & anything out of the ordinary i made at school.

*  Contributions from YOU my readers (that is if i get any!?)

Will i enjoy compiling this blog as much as the idea of doing it? I really hope so & hope also that a few people will follow ClipCanteen & get a little pleasure from it!









No comments:

Post a Comment